Alternative Dairy Co – Barista Soy Milk 12x1lt
Alternative Dairy Co’s Soy Milk is backed by the pioneers of plant-based milks in Australia, they took a decades-old recipe and perfected it for cafe with our Soy Milk. It works with a variety of blends for a balanced cup without the beany aftertaste.
Made from non-GM soy, At least 89% Australian ingredients, Soy beans perfected for coffee beans
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Alternative Dairy Co believes amazing things come from an alternative attitude and there’s nothing we love more than giving dairy cows an inferiority complex by creating alternative milk that delights our taste buds and this wonderful planet we call home.
- Created with renowned Aussie ingenuity on the Central Coast of NSW.
- Made from up to 97% Australian ingredients, supporting local farmers and minimising our carbon miles.
- Uniquely blended by coffee freaks and lab coat geeks for unparalleled taste and performance.
- No micro fomo… consistent texturing and canvassing for perfect latte art.
- We ♥︎ our animal friends. None were harmed in the milking of our almonds, oats and soybeans.
- The perfect creamy accompaniment to all dairy-free drinks thanks to in-built versatility.
- 100% supported by a 100% passionate team… and 100% for cafés.
Ingredients: Filtered Water, Soy Protein (3.5%), Corn Maltodextrin, Cane Sugar, Sunflower Oil, Canola Oil, Vegetable Fibre, Minerals (Phosphorus, Calcium, Magnesium), Acidity Regulators (332, 450).
Proudly Australian made from up to 97% Australian ingredients, Supporting local farmers and minimising our carbon miles.
Alternative Dairy Co dairy-free milk has been specially crafted for coffee in collaboration with baristas, café owners, two-time Australian Coffee in Good Spirits Champion Mitch Faulkner and non-dairy milk drinkers to achieve the perfect formulation to complement the espresso.
Alternative Dairy Co
|Milk Type|| |
|Dietary Needs|| |
Dairy Free, Lactose Free, Non-GMO, Vegan