MILKLAB Almond Milk 1lt
MILKLAB Almond Milk barista range for espresso-based coffee. Designed and trusted by coffee professionals and countless cafes around the world to texture and stretch with any coffee type.
MILKLAB’s Almond Milk has a pleasant, nutty flavour and creamy texture that’s similar to regular milk. For this reason, it is a popular choice for vegans and those who are allergic or intolerant to dairy.
- Additional information
- Reviews (2)
MILKLAB spent countless hours blending and testing the perfect almond milk for coffee. Their unique recipe brings you not only a milk that complements the intensity of espresso but also textures and stretches with any coffee type.
- Almond milk for coffee
- Free from artificial colours
- Free from artificial preservatives
- Free from artificial flavours
Ingredients: Australian Water, Almonds (3.5%), Sugar, Sunflower Oil, Maltodextrin (From Corn), Acidity Regulators (340, 332), Stabilisers (418, 415, 410), Sunflower Lecithin, Salt.
- If you want consistency always use the same brand/milk.
- Almond milk is at its best at 65ºC, just like cow’s milk
- Less stretching (aeration) and more movement
- The size of the milk jug should match the size of your cup
|Dimensions||9 × 5 × 21 cm|
|Milk Type|| |
|Dietary Needs|| |
Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Non-GMO, Vegan