Alternative Dairy Co – Barista Oat Milk 1lt
Alternative Dairy Co Oat Milk is designed to texture and stretch while allowing the espresso to shine through without being overpowered by oat flavours.
Using 100 per cent Australian oats, this barista-only blend is a vegan-friendly recipe that’s low in sugar and carrageenan-free with a creaminess that its almond and soy siblings can’t compete with. Alternative Dairy Co Oat Milk is available now.
It is lactose-free, dairy-free, vegan-friendly, low in sugar, and does not contain gluten. Plus, it’s 100 per cent animal-free and like all plant-based products, there is less impact on the environment.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Alternative Dairy Co believes amazing things come from an alternative attitude and there’s nothing we love more than giving dairy cows an inferiority complex by creating alternative milk that delights our taste buds and this wonderful planet we call home.
- Created with renowned Aussie ingenuity on the Central Coast of NSW.
- Made from up to 97% Australian ingredients, supporting local farmers and minimising our carbon miles.
- Uniquely blended by coffee freaks and lab coat geeks for unparalleled taste and performance.
- No micro fomo… consistent texturing and canvassing for perfect latte art.
- We ♥︎ our animal friends. None were harmed in the milking of our almonds, oats and soybeans.
- The perfect creamy accompaniment to all dairy-free drinks thanks to in-built versatility.
- 100% supported by a 100% passionate team… and 100% for cafés.
Ingredients: Filtered Water, Oat flour (9%), vegetable oils (sunflower, canola), minerals (phosphorus, calcium), salt.
|Dimensions||9 × 5 × 21 cm|
Alternative, Co, Dairy
|Milk Type|| |
|Dietary Needs|| |
Dairy, Free, Lactose, Vegan