Chocolate Coconut Chai | The Tea Collective
Indulgent chocolate is enhanced by the smooth warmth of Ceylon Orange Pekoe. The shaved coconut pieces and rich spices make this blend perfect for late-night chocolate cravings or paired with your favourite piece of chocolate or biscuit.
- Brewing Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The Tea Collective is a boutique tea merchant based in Newcastle, Australia. A luxury, sensory experience – blending the timeless tradition of tea with innovation.
Since 2015 The Tea Collective has been blending delicate, exquisite teas, hers, and spices from around the world, The Tea Collective aims to turn everyday rituals into something extraordinary.
From the moment you try their tea, you’ll be transported on a sensory journey, enticing flavours, captivation aromas, and a profound connection to the rich traditions of tea.
“It’s about making the little moments special. Turning those everyday rituals into something extraordinary”
Collection: Chai Collection
Ingredients: Ceylon Orange Pekoe Black Tea, Star Anise, Cinnamon Chips, Ginger Root, Fennel Seeds, Cardamom, Cloves, Nutmeg, Bay Leaf, Allspice Berries, Black Pepper, Shredded Coconut, Cacao Shells
- Star Anise: Helps treat digestive ailments such as bloating, gas, indigestion and constipation.
- Cinnamon Chips: Anti-viral, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties, supports gut health, beneficial for aging brain and supports gut health.
- Ginger Root: Soothes digestive issues, eases nausea and calms headaches and migraines.
- Fennel Seeds: May aid healthy digestion, and treat bloating, gas, or cramps, and may also act as a diuretic.
- Cardamom: May aid weight loss, boosts the immune system, lowers blood pressure, treats bad breath and cavities.
- Cloves: Contains antioxidants that help in fighting free radical damage to the body and boost our immune system.
- Allspice Berries: Used to treat nausea and upset stomaches.
- Black Pepper: Helps to fight cold & cough symptom, is effective in reducing inflammation, improves heart health and relieves bloating and indigestion.
When purchasing The Tea Collective you have chosen the freshest, highest quality, naturally flavoured and handcrafted tea.
The Tea Collective’s tea is sourced from beautiful farms and estates throughout the world, where perfection is paramount. Each tea has its own unique brewing method and you will find yours on this Brew Guide.
All tea can be enjoyed hot or iced.
Tea contains a high concentration of polyphenols; plant-based molecules with antioxidant properties, which is great for blood pressure and heart health. Drinking tea also helps you relax and concentrate as it contains both L-theanine and caffeine. Not only is it a healthy option to high-calorie, high-sugar beverages, certain teas assist in treating symptoms associated with ailments such as sleeping and digestive disorders and weight loss. Just a few reasons why we love it!
All your tea was hand blended and packed by The Tea Collective’s staff in Australia. They are committed to consistently providing excellence in their customer service and products. Please contact us immediately if you find this has not been delivered
or you have any questions at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Dimensions||8 × 8 × 17 cm|
The Herbal Collection
|Available Sizes|| |
Boutique Jar + 100g Loose Leafe Tea, Refill Pouch – 100g Loose Leafe Tea