Alternative Dairy Co – Barista Almond Milk 1lt
To start this process, Alternative Dairy Co takes the whole almonds and removes their skin to make sure the nuts do not contain any bitterness.
Alternative Dairy Co does not roast the almonds, which ensures the bolder flavour of roasted almonds doesn’t overpower the coffee. The almonds are ground into smooth almond butter, which is then blended to produce the milk.
Alternative Dairy Co Almond Milk is designed to texture and stretch while allowing the espresso to shine through without being overpowered by almond flavours.
It is lactose-free, dairy-free, vegan-friendly, low in sugar, and does not contain gluten. Plus, it’s 100 per cent animal-free and like all plant-based products, there is less impact on the environment.
- Additional information
Alternative Dairy Co believes amazing things come from an alternative attitude and there’s nothing we love more than giving dairy cows an inferiority complex by creating alternative milk that delights our taste buds and this wonderful planet we call home.
- Created with renowned Aussie ingenuity on the Central Coast of NSW.
- Made from up to 97% Australian ingredients, supporting local farmers and minimising our carbon miles.
- Uniquely blended by coffee freaks and lab coat geeks for unparalleled taste and performance.
- No micro fomo… consistent texturing and canvassing for perfect latte art.
- We ♥︎ our animal friends. None were harmed in the milking of our almonds, oats and soybeans.
- The perfect creamy accompaniment to all dairy-free drinks thanks to in-built versatility.
- 100% supported by a 100% passionate team… and 100% for cafés.
Ingredients: Filtered Water, Ground Almonds (3%), Cane Sugar, Corn Starch, Acidity Regulator (332, 450), Mineral (Calcium), Salt Emulsifier (473, 472(c)), Vegetable Gum (Gellan).
Proudly Australian made from up to 97% Australian ingredients, Supporting local farmers and minimising our carbon miles.
Alternative Dairy Co dairy-free milk has been specially crafted for coffee in collaboration with baristas, café owners, two-time Australian Coffee in Good Spirits Champion Mitch Faulkner and non-dairy milk drinkers to achieve the perfect formulation to complement the espresso.
Alternative, Co, Dairy
|Milk Type|| |
|Dietary Needs|| |
Dairy, Free, Gluten, Vegan